The Michigan Football Song

I just love Michigan Football. I don't know why. UCLA is my home school (and the Banana Slugs!), but they've always been defined by college basketball.

Maybe has to do with being the most visual symbol of college football. Maybe it's the Blue and Maize, the song, the brick walls that remind me of the Chicago Cubs' Wrigley Field. Maybe it's the huge super enthusiastic crowd. I love their symbolic audio: Hail to the Victors, nowadays I just like to see Michigan score a TD just to hear the song.

The best moments to hear that Victory song?

I remember witnessing the amazingly acrobatic Charles Woodson.





Here against Ohio State in 1997. I think I remember him eating a rose.



Then there was the video game NCAA Football 2006. And this guy below was on the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment